We put our customers’ satisfaction in the first place, that is why at Insito Claims we always aim to provide the highest possible level of service to all our clients. However, if we have not met your expectations, or if you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, we would like to hear about it as soon as possible. We value your feedback as it gives us an opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our services for all our clients. We will endeavour to resolve any complaint that you may have at the earliest possible opportunity.
Our internal complaints procedure is designed to facilitate a quick and efficient resolution to any complaint regarding the claims management service that we have provided and that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority rules.
How to file a complaint
To make a complaint about our service, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Write to us: Complaints Officer, Insito Claims, Ashley House, 86-94 high Street, Hounslow TW3 1NH
- Call us: 020 8940 0069
- Emails us: email@example.com
Complaint handling procedure
Once you have notified us of your complaint, we will send you a written acknowledgement of the complaint within five business days of its receipt. We will provide you with the details of the person (Complaints Officer) handling your complaint together with details of our complaint handling procedure.
Within four weeks of receiving the complaint, we will send you either:
- our final response; or
- a holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint. We will also indicate when we will make further contact (which will be within eight weeks of receipt of the complaint).
By the end of eight weeks after receipt of the complaint, we will send you either:
- our final response; or
- a response which:
- explains that we are still not in a position to make a final response, gives reasons for the further delay and indicates when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
- informs that you may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the delay and encloses a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s explanatory leaflet.
Making a complaint about your solicitor firm
We recommend that any complaints about the service provided by the solicitor firm are filed directly with the firm.
If you are dissatisfied with the level of service you have received from the solicitors, we suggest that you contact them directly. However, we will also forward any complaints we receive about the solicitors to the relevant firm for them to investigate.
If you are unhappy with the response provided by the solicitor firm, you may consider taking your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.
Financial Ombudsman Service
The details for the Financial Ombudsman Service are as follows:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 376 0150
Next Generation Text Relay: 18002 020 7964 1000
The details for the Legal Ombudsman (Legal Service Provider Team) are as follows:
PO Box 6806
Tel: 0300 555 0333
Minicom text phone user: 18002 0300 555 0333